Tuesday 20 December 2011

Day 23 of my diary for Ciara

Twenty three days! Gosh how time flies!

Well today was a rather mundane day, so I'll keep this blog short.
I woke up at 12pm noon, obviously I needed the sleep huh!
I then had breakfast, helped mum around the house and then did some writing.
Pa came around for a bit, so I had a good chat with him!

Then later in the arvo I headed off to work where I spent the next five hours working and looking after the store.
When I came home, the family weeny here as they were at Lochy's indoor juniours grand final, which unfortunately he lost.
So while they were out, I had dinner and watched a movie called Priest, which was pretty cool!

Now I'm headed to bed where I shall retire for the night. Not long before I see your face now :)
Ciao bella

Love always,
from
Your Josh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment