Sunday 11 December 2011

Day 14 of my diary for Ciara

Two weeks... Two whole weeks you've been away in Europe! Geez I miss you Ciara. Like you wouldn't believe! So you're in Milan now, how exciting! I can't wait to hear from you and hear all about the exchange family!

Anyway today started off like any other. I woke at the usual time and tried to call you, but yet again it didn't work. Starting to wonder whether you just don't want to talk to me... hahaha I kid I kid :P
I went back to sleep and didn't wake until 11.15. I must've needed a sleep in!

The rest of my day was spent helping the family with putting up Christmas decorations and writing more on my screenplay.
Then later this afternoon we headed off to Dandenong for indoor hockey. We won 13-8 which was very exciting! But dear god was the umpiring bad! I mean it always is in our competition, but this was just atrocious! Oh well hey, we won!

Then tonight I had dinner and set about trying to get some editing done on my screenplay. I'm over half way now, so not too long I'll see where I can take it and hopefully get it looked at properly by a professional reader!

But that's all for today, a pretty cruisy and relaxing day all in all.
I hope to hear from you soon babe, I'll call tomorrow at the same time as usual. Let me know if I can call the home phone where you are, but until you do, I'll just call your mobile in case I'm not allowed to for whatever reason.

I love you so much Ciara, I know love is a big word, but I really do.

I'm heading off to bed now so good night my beautiful girl and I'll talk to you in the morning!

Love always,
from
Your Josh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment