Sunday 18 December 2011

Day 21 of my diary for Ciara- The three week mark

Three weeks! Twenty one days!
How time flies when you're having fun hey! Well for you I'm sure it has, for me it feels like an eternity since I saw you last Ciara. I can't wait to hold you in my arms when you get home babe!

Anyway today was a good day. Except for the morning... When I was rudely awoken from my slumber by Dad to help him put the netting over the fruit trees because a bunch of rosellas had got into the trees and eaten the apricots.
So with no food in my belly I worked for the next half an hour to 45 minutes getting that done.

Once that was completed, Lochlan kindly made us all eggs for breakfast and I watched nearly all of season one of 'Arrested Development.'

This is how I spent most of the day; just relaxing, catching up on my rest and so on.
Then we headed to indoor hockey to play our last game for the season, and we won! The end score was 9-3 our way, which is awesome! So we came third overall!

I then drove the return trip, dropping a teammate off in Balnarring and then headed home. So that's a good hour or so to add to my book!

Then this evening I went exploring with Nick, Mark and Jason. It was very fun! I took some great photos and tried to get some of the thunderstorm over the bay, but alas they didn't work...

So now I'm finally rugged up back at Nick's place. Going to get a damn good sleep tonight!

I can't wait to hear from you babe, let me know when it's ok to call again!
I love you so much Ciara and I can't wait to see your face girl!

Love always,
from
Your Josh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment