Monday 19 December 2011

Day 22 of my diary for Ciara

Hey babe!
I'll jump straight into today's blog!

Firstly I've gone and hurt my knee, I don't know how, but it's not good... It feels like its out of place and it hurts to bend it. So I'm going to get it checked out if it doesn't fix itself soon!

I awoke early this morning, considering the time I went to bed last night... (3am) Well morning, but anyway! I tried to call you, but alas it was not to be. Seems as if you never turn your phone on or answer my calls... No surprises there though.

Anywho I jumped on a bus from Rosebud and headed into Frankston where I brought mum her Christmas present, hopefully she likes it!
After that I headed to school to fix up my university preferences and then caught the bus home.

I finished season one of Arrested Development, went for a skate and then came home. Lochie was out to dinner for a school thing, so it was only mum and I home for dinner, we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas with dinner. God I forgot how good that movie is, very weird though...

Anyway that's my day, I'm now lying in bed where I've read two screenplays tonight!

That's it for today! I hope you're having an amazing time over there Ciara :) I can't wait to see you on Thursday! I love you girl.

So I better head to bed now, goodnight beautiful.

Love always,
from
Your Josh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment