Saturday 5 November 2011

Struggling to Study

I have my first VCE final year exam tomorrow, Psychology. And yet I cannot get the motivation to study for it. Thankfully we had a mid-year exam so it's not a massive amount of content to remember, but in saying that it's still a horribly, horribly content heavy subject.

Motivation to study is coming in dribs and drabs, not as much as I would like, but hey, it's better than nothing! I'm panicking a little bit that I may bomb the exam tomorrow, but fingers crossed that I have done enough in the way of study over the year to be enough. My notes are jam packed and I have this lovely summary book which we purchased, that helps a lot.

Seeing as this determines much of my life and where I go to university, you'd think I'd have higher concentration levels, but alas today I am struggling a bit...

I apologise in advance if I post a depressing sounding entry tomorrow about how I went in my psych exam.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment