Saturday 19 November 2011

Untitled Sequel

In late 2009 to early 2010 I set about writing my epic action film 'Liquid State' which was based on an idea that I had.
A year and a bit later, I finished Liquid State and took a break from writing to pursue my year 12 VCE (final year of high school in Victoria) studies.

During this time I wrote and directed a short film titled 'The Golden Rule' (which can be found on my YouTube page) for media class. I got an A+ for it and was very happy with myself!

But now I've decided to take up the pen once again! Well when I say pen, I mean the CeltX screenwriting software on my laptop.

My latest project is an untitled sequel to 'Liquid State' where we see the return of the main protagonist, but this time he's a wanted man.

That's all I'm going to say about it for now!


Josh.

P.s. Below is the link to my short film 'The Golden Rule'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Vn0aAo4Qg&list=PL177E9C88E7A3F434&index=1&feature=plpp_video

No comments:

Post a Comment