Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bond, James Bond: The mother of all marathons

His name is infamous across the globe. He's the gentleman spy who is licensed to kill, thrill and charm every woman he meets.
That's right, I'm talking about Bond, James Bond. The suave and sophisticated British secret agent who likes his martinis shaken, not stirred and has slept with more women than Hugh Heffner!

To celebrate the start of shooting on Skyfall, Bond's 23rd outing on the big screen, I have decided to go back to where it all began and watch all 22 Bond films in one mega marathon, lasting over 40 hours during the summer holidays!

I will blog a review of every film at the end of each and will decide my definitive top 3 Bond films at the end of the marathon.

Watch this blog in the coming weeks for how I'm going to prepare myself for this marathon of epic proportions and more general ramblings.
Enjoy!


Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment